Pray for Children in Foster Care
1) Pray that the children entering foster care today would come to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
2) Pray that they would experience God's love through the love and care of a loving foster family to care for them until their birth families or relatives are able to do so.
3) Pray for the sibling groups of children entering foster care today, that they will be placed together in one foster home.
4) Pray for all the foster children in care, that their first foster home is also their last foster home, as multiple placements rob children of stability and love which adversely affects their future relationships.
5) Pray that God would raise an army of godly foster parents who are committed to pray for the children in their care, and shower them with the love of Jesus. Pray that all children in out-of-home care will quickly return to a safe home or find an alternative permanent and loving home.
6) Please pray for God's intervention with all families, particularly those struggling against alcohol and drug abuse, and mental illness, to enable them to successfully complete programs for recovery, and allow the reunification of foster children to safe and caring birth families.
7) Please pray for all the laborers, judges, attorneys, social workers, CASA's, and therapists, that they would be drawn to God Himself. Pray that God blesses all of them with wisdom and strength to work in the lives of these children.
8) Pray for the 1:27 Ministry, that the volunteers and laborers would be godly individuals, guided by the Holy Spirit and follow His wisdom and leading for the direction of the ministry.